Sunday, March 27, 2011

Strapping the Boots

This article was of particle interest to me as it highlighted two points that I was having particle trouble with:

  • Forecast from the bottom up: figuring a more likely (and realistic number) compared to how many total African Americans in Pittsburgh would be more realistic goal. First thinking of my target audience, I assumed that it would be the age span of this population. However, to successfully serve a particular population, I must be more specific. I must successfully serve just a portion of this target audience before I can expand to serve another section.

  • Under staff: In developing my building block from last week, I unintentionally developed an organization model that was too large than what I originally had planned. This article made me re-think the organization model that I developed. Now with this insight that was provided, I plan re-organize my model to reflect a more appropriate form.

Taking from the article "Launching A Risky Project", what is the best way to "scale up" with The People's Station?

No comments:

Post a Comment