Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In It For The Long Haul

While completing the readings for this week, the article that stood out the most was "The Team." As I become weary of the lack of fresh ideas that I feel I am developing, I have come to realize that I do need help, essentially from my own "team." Effectively, my own team will assist me in what I like to think of as "creativity block" as well as the development and maturation of "The People's Station" in order to bring it into realization. The portion that has proven the hardest in thinking about the team, as the article noted, is thinking of them as equal shareholders in this venture, as I hold the notion "it was my idea." However, this equality is crucial in the development process and sustainability of this venture. As I reflect on this article in choosing my team, I must ask myself what qualities are the most important in a person in order to develop this venture into a success?

No comments:

Post a Comment