Monday, April 7, 2014

The Importance of the Implementation Plan?

When I am writing the implementation plan, I find out that many details should be given consideration. Also, it seems that no matter how well the plan is, it will be a different version when the plan is actually implemented. After I read the article, The Art of Bootstrapping, I am more confused about the importance of the implementation plan. Is it a specific and detailed schedule or is it just a guide for implementation?

Facebook is not supposed to be the Facebook when it was established. L’Oreal is started by a chemist and now it is almost the largest cosmetic group. On the other hand, McDonald succeeds because the founder wanted it to be fast-food restaurant. My point is that when an idea is put into practice, the one who comes up with it may face more opportunities. For instance, investors may have different opinions with the founder and require changes if they invest. I am very impressed by the previous guest lecturer who declined thousands of investments. He’s very clear about the goal and the plan. If I were him, I might have accepted the conditions by the ventures. I think that as long as my social venture survives, chances are that it will go back to my original idea one day.  However, according to bootstrapping, the key to success is the venture’s self-sustaining ability. My understanding is that if the idea is good, the venture will develop one day even if there is less funding. The venture can find a way out itself.


Therefore, I am really confused about how detailed an implementation plan should be? What aspects should implementation plan cover most?

No comments:

Post a Comment