Sunday, January 30, 2011

More about pitching

I agree with my classmates that the articles were interesting and useful.

I thought about what we discussed a couple of lectures back and could not help but wonder if there are any correlations between different pitcher types and Myers-Briggs attributes. I am an EXTJ in Myers-Briggs terms and could potentially see myself as a showrunner if I get enough experience.

I also found the concept of perceptual mapping very interesting. Last spring I took class called "Decision Tools for Engineering Design and Entrepreneurship" and some of the topics we handled overlapped with perceptual mapping. For those who are interested in product modeling, differentiation and optimization via econometric tools I'd suggest doing some readings on discrete-choice modeling ad conjoint analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment