Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Competitors for health information security in the US market

I've been reading everything I can find on pre-hospital care delivery in urban Indian milieu. I was very pleasantly surprised to find new commercial products being rolled out in a very saturated market in the US last week.

TV Guide parade- shared with me by a child's parent in clinic contained an ad for this product

http://www.greatcall.com/5Star_urgent_response/5Star_responder/?gclid=COGs_-PHwq4CFcFw4Aodcl98Uw marketed by Sears/Walmart and other large retailers

On 2/14/2012 this new app was launched http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2012/02/15/former-sun-ceo-schwartz-back-with-startup-carezone/

I'm planning to sign up for the App (free before March 15) and become an early adopter to learn more about their features. I may become a 'customer evangelist' if it helps me monitor and serve my elderly parents in India. If there is a US market for such products, I hope there may be some adopters in emerging markets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment